The girls' birthdays are coming up (actually more than a month away) and I need to figure out what to order for them. There's not much selection here so I'll buy their gifts online. Anyone have some good suggestions for some developmentally appropriate gifts? Kaytlin will be 2 and Lexi will be 4.
5 comments:
Savanna really likes puzzles, her Mrs. Potato Head, and play doh. Also books are always great of course and we got her some alphabet blocks for her birthday and a Little People airplane.
We got Ruby a marbleworks set (at Lakeshore Learning, the prices are reasonable for the quality you get) and she loves it. They have all sorts of things at that website...you should check it out...and all very very developmentally appropriate multiple age groups. I agree with Ashley--puzzles, alphabet blocks, books...etc.
Cute new family photo on the blog!
Hmm...I just dug out all of my old scrapbooking supplies for Ella, and she now spends a lot of time each day making cards and "books" for friends and family! It is so cute!
Kaitlyn is a tough age!
My boys love their aquadoodle. It lets them be creative without the mess! :)
I like things that require imaginations--blocks, legos, tinkertoys, lincoln logs, etc. Hours of fun and works out the creativity.
Post a Comment