Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag of 25 things

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love clocks and watches. I used to have a clock in every room and even had a special watch I would wear while I slept.
2. I am always late.
3. All of a sudden I seem to have the habit of rolling my eyes. (I blame Lexi)
4. I like vegetables
5. I can’t walk in heels
6. I love to sit back and watch my husband play with our kids
7. I’ve gone skydiving – twice and proud of it
8. One batch of laundry takes more than a day. One day to wash it, another to sit in the dryer, and then it will get folded the next time I have to do a batch.
9. If I happen to go to the store before breakfast I always buy donuts.
10. I dust random things around the house with used laundry sheets.
11. I don’t like pop.
12. When I was a little girl my sister told me I was adopted and I believed her for a long time.
13. I don’t have a cell phone, and I don’t miss having one.
14. I feel like I’ve gone the extra mile when I make my bed.
15. One of my favorite things is putting on a brand new pair of socks.
16. On my list of qualities I wanted in a husband was that he would write in all caps. (He does)
17. I wish I knew how to sew but I don’t care enough to really learn how either.
18. I get really grumpy if I haven’t eaten for a while.
19. I like country music
20. I love to vacuum
21. I get anxious when I have to make a phone call. Most of the time I have to practice what I’m going to say ahead of time, and then I pace the whole time I’m talking.
22. Someday I will read the Old Testament
23. One of my favorite things is to crazy-dance around the house with my family
24. I sleep in every day as long as I possibly can
25. I love buying things online and then getting them in the mail.

I tag Angel, Ashley, Marisha, April, Sarah R, and Mom

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Scott is the same way about the phone! He is physically incapable of sitting down while talking on the phone. It must run in the family. :) Great post. :)

TC, Ashley said...

I am surprised how many things I didn't know that you wrote down-lol. I will definetely do that tag for you some time soon.

Unknown said...

It was hilarious reading this!! My favorite is your laundry technique cause it sounds a lot like mine. If we can't find something from our closet it's still in the dryer from last week's laundry attempt! :)
You asked about my daughter jump roping, and no, she doesn't really. but we lay a rope on the floor and jump back and forth over it again and again. It's fun (and hard after awhile) you should try it!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Haha, Kristin this was absolutely SO MUCH FUN to read! And I agree with April, I didn't even know a lot of this stuff! I will do mine a bit later. =D

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Cool to read your facts etc. and to see the pics of the store--i sent your blog address to Jeanine.
I will write my fact etc after Tues--we will be busy the next couple of days getting James off on his mission.
Love ya!
MOM