We recently got back from our trip to Washington. It was great to see family and get a break from the rain and gloom of wintertime. James and my parents were at home and Marisha and April and George came for Thanksgiving. April even stayed a few days longer because she loves us so much! :o) We had a great time playing games, jumping on the trampoline, having pillow fights, going to playgrounds, movies - Twilight for the girls (yes, I very much liked the book and movie - never thought I would!) and James Bond for the guys. John and I also spent a night away at Leavenworth, WA and hit the Cheese Factory for a tour on the way home. We also were able to go the temple a couple of times, which was awesome. We got to go through when James went for the first time too. By the way, for those I haven't told, he's going on a mission to South Africa.

Dad and George test drove this smart car and came to show us. Marisha took a little spin too.
Lexi and Grandpa had a lot of pillow fights. Lexi just "pushed" him off the bed here

They also took Lexi to see the Temple John and I were married in. She's been into watching our wedding DVD that has us walking out of the temple. She was adamant about getting married right then since they were at the temple, but had to settle for some pictures and a tiny peak inside.
Us at Leavenworth

Oh, and I almost forgot...she's wearing pull-ups in this picture. April worked with her a lot while we were in Leavenworth to get her potty-trained. She's pretty much there now, which is AWESOME! We're home now, I'm getting over being sick (of course, it's the holidays!), and James just got here to stay for a week and a half. He drove our car up on the ferry which means we now have 2 cars! Wahoo! Happy December!









3 comments:
looks like you guys had a great time! Did you and John enjoy Leavenworth? TC and I went up there right after we got married and thought it was such a cute little town! Kaytlin is pretty chunky-lol! Both of the girls are so cute! We miss all of you!
What a wonderful Thanksgiving! You look so happy and you have a beautiful family. Congrats on the potty training efforts. Mister wasn't potty trained until this summer. They say boys take longer, but I'm hoping Pumpkin catches on quicker than Mister did.
Kristin!!! Hello!!! I found your blog from Tiffany's blog, what a fabulous surprise. Your little girls are adorable. I have had so much fun reading your old posts! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment